Mastering the Art of Writing
How to write almost anything
Make procrastination a thing of the past. Produce faster first drafts, tighter seconds and ensure you deliver clear and concise messages with everything you write.
You are a busy person. You are constantly under pressure, thinking on your feet and juggling priorities while trying to write a multitude of content for publication.
Mastering the art of writing shows hectic professionals how to plan, draft and edit any piece of writing so that it's not only quicker and easier to write but quicker and easier for the target audience to read.
How will I benefit?
You'll use a proven framework to speed up the planning and drafting process. You'll produce a final draft that your intended audience can understand and act upon immediately. And you'll feel more confident in your ability to tackle any writing job.
What will I learn?
- How to approach any piece of writing using the Seven Stage technique
- How to tailor your writing to your intended audience
- How to get to the point quickly and keep your audience interested
- How to find the right message and stay focused throughout
- How to shorten wordy sentences and lengthy paragraphs
- How to replace outdated language and jargon with modern Plain English
- How to be clear and concise in everything you write
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who writes for internal or external audiences.
What else do I need to know?
This half-day workshop uses exercises and examples with a variety of techniques to help you improve the content you write every day..