Dazzling the C-suite
The Business Acumen Advantage for Communicators
A Big Fish Training lunch-and-learn webinar with special guest, Gary Ross, president at Inside Comms and Emmy-nominated broadcast journalist, sharing tips on becoming known as a key strategic communicator and trusted advisor.
If communicators want to be taken seriously by the C-suite - and not seen as a fluff that can be easily got rid of - then they have to be able to talk the language of business leaders. And that means getting comfortable with numbers.Good financial literacy enables you to:
- Pitch your ideas more effectively by tying them into business issues
- Provide high-level counsel to stakeholders or senior clients to make them look good
- Remain aligned with senior executives and protect your job and your function
- Ask clever questions in meetings
- Help and guide the media (also not known for their love of mathsâ€¦)
- Evaluate your own career choices more objectively
Watch this webinar if you'd like to advance your career by understanding more about the big picture of corporate structure and finance.
How Big Fish Training Works
Got a team to train? Most courses are delivered direct either in person or via live video for groups of 6 - 12 people. These sessions are tailored to your specific needs. You just need to tell us what they are! Get in touch now for a friendly chat about what you need to achieve.
Want a course just for you? We run special sessions throughout the year and have a growing number of online courses. If you can't find what you need on the site, get in touch now and we can help.
Sign up for The Hook
Get notified about our next webinar