Professional Impact and Presence
Speak up more confidently in meetings and presentations
Although you spend a large proportion of your time speaking and meeting with colleagues and stakeholders, it can still feel like an uphill struggle to be taken seriously, to push back when needed and to ensure that the right questions and points are addressed. Add video calls into the mix and things get even more complicated!
Many people feel under-confident and hold back from speaking up. This can result in being overlooked by people who have more experience and are always ready to join the conversation.
How can you speak up more confidently, with gravitas, on video calls, in meetings and during presentations without treading on anyone's toes or sounding arrogant?
This half day practical session will help you understand your current impact on others, show you how to increase your performance whilst building your relationship with the audience.
- Building credibility
- What and how to prepare
- What to say when you don't know the answer whilst still keeping your integrity and being respected
- Body language essentials that underpin your impact
- Dealing with interruptions or difficult questioning
- How to get a word in edgeways without interrupting anyone else
- Becoming assertive whilst remaining professional and likeable
- Saying what you need to say without waffling or rambling
- Phrases for handling difficult situations and addressing points of contention
- Ways to build your internal confidence so that your external confidence is impressive.
How Big Fish Training Works
Got a team to train? Most courses are delivered direct either in person or via live video for groups of 6 - 12 people. These sessions are tailored to your specific needs. You just need to tell us what they are! Get in touch now for a friendly chat about what you need to achieve.
Want a course just for you? We run special sessions throughout the year and have a growing number of online courses. If you can't find what you need on the site, get in touch now and we can help.