Panto for Party Poopers
An outrageously funny experience
Interactive online Christmas panto for your company
Presented by Dannie-Lu Carr & Nicola Kelly
Does this sound familiar… You're the person who has been given the daunting task to organise some type of “virtual” Christmas party… You are feeling overwhelmed, unmotivated and utterly bewildered…. How are you going to juggle staff morale and their expectation vs the actual reality of creating something fun and engaging? Something where people will actually let their hair down and have a bit of much needed fun?
At the best of times, the value of a staff get together or office Christmas party is misunderstood and this year, you know it's going to be even harder to find something that can bring your team together and get them to actually partake in some much needed fun, celebration and laughter. It's been 2020 after all…
Imagine being able to throw an amazing festive gathering… Something that will be talked about for years… Something that will bring real joy and cohesion to the team and, at the same time, you become known by your colleagues as the brain behind a brilliant festive bash (and this will be WITHOUT you having to add any extra workload).
Can you imagine what it would look like to create a fun virtual festive gathering where your team can leave all their worries behind and connect with each other? How would ending 2020 on a high build better staff morale and improve business relationships and possibilities for 2021? Wouldn't it be great to be immersed in an activity that allowed for spontaneity, fun and laughter?
Introducing Panto for Party Poopers
Let us introduce Panto for Party Poopers! An unforgettable team experience to inspire your colleagues and strengthen team bonding. Professional acting coaches Dannie-Lu and Nicola have designed an outrageously funny experience in the form of an interactive online Christmas panto! A fantastic festive tradition with all the trimmings.
Your team will have two 30-minute workshops with us to equip them and then they will jump straight in to be the actors, create the soundscapes and also be the audience in rotation. It will be fast, funny and fabulous and we will encourage plenty of festive cheer along the way!
Time For Some Festive Team Transformations
The last several months have been incredibly challenging for everyone and many are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, anxious and scared!
By the end of the session your team will feel uplifted, joyful and have sense of connection and with others in the organisation.
- Your team has adapted and supported you through the biggest global crisis we have known! This event could act as a small gift of appreciation to them. It's a thank you and an acknowledgement of the hard work they have all put into the last year and to let them know how valued they are.
- You know that stress, anxiety and workload has caused tension. Communication issues within the team have been tested through remote working and most team morale is at an all-time low. A well facilitated virtual party emphasises team spirit, enabling staff to let go of their stresses and connect with others for a couple of hours of fun and laughter.
- You are seeing more and more blank screens at meetings which is having an effect on team wellbeing. A fun and interactive gathering will enable staff to get to know each other better on a more personal level, in a virtual setting that is entertaining and enjoyable. The result will be better communication and a smoother workflow in the office, and remotely, in the future.
- Virtual spaces highlight that people from different levels of the company do not share the same day-to-day goals, nor do they mix up or down the hierarchy. Our Panto for Party Poopers puts everyone on a level playing field to interact and have a good laugh together. People might even feel more confident to speak up during future meetings
- It's the festive season - Give everybody a break: NOBODY wants to be part of a virtual "bring your own lunch gathering!" Just imagine the uneasy silences between the slurping of gravy, let alone the pressure to facilitate a bunch of people who are there under duress. Wouldn't it be better to create a change of virtual scenery which will allow everyone to relax and enjoy themselves?
Here's What You'll Get
- Two highly experienced professional arts and training facilitators to lead the session
- The event is delivered entirely virtually but by no means with any less attention or energy
- You can use your own conference technology or we can provide you with a Zoom link
- Delivered over 2.5 – 3 hours
- A handbook which includes the props and other goodies that are needed to be on hand for the event
- A copy of the script will be given out on the day
- Groups of up to 25 can be accommodated
Here’s What It Costs
Are you ready to camp up your virtual Christmas gathering and have some solid fun with your team?
Just turn up to the Zoom and off you all go!
£1,295 + VAT
Big Fish Price:
£1,165.50 + VAT
Party On Panto
Includes a pre-sent party bundle (face paints, party bubbles and hats for everyone)
£1,295 + £25 pp + VAT
Big Fish Price:
£1,165.50 + £25 pp + VAT
Create a day like the Oscars… with fizz fit to fill your flute, chocolates with a message of thanks, a party bundle (face paints, party bubbles and hats) plus an Xmas gift.
£1,295 + £50 pp + VAT
Big Fish Price:
£1,165.50 + £50 pp + VAT
Limited availability between November 1st- and December 23rd
Should We Go For It?
Absolutely you should! Panto for Party Poopers is PERFECT if you and your team are in need of some good old jolly fun and laugher and could do with a couple of hours of stress free team bonding and creativity.
If you have made it this far then this event is so for you…oh yes it is!! (see what we did there?!)
Book now as the festivities are fast approaching, the goose is getting fat, we have limited spaces and we want to wear our panto hats…